Photoluminescent Path Signs
Light Without Electricity
Our signs have stable and robust physical and chemical properties compared to an aluminate or an aluminosilicate phosphorescent crystal. Photo luminescence exceeds in durability, afterglow brightness, and duration of comparable phosphors products. Indoor and exterior signage are available that withstands harsh conditions and direct environmental contact. Enhanced performance can be obtained through direct ultraviolet contact, such as sunlight. Indoor lighting provides at least 12 hours of continuous luminescence without recharge, batteries, or an external power source. Photoluminescent crystals do not degrade under UV-radiation and the luminance properties do not diminish upon exposure to UV-radiation.
Guaranteed Bright for 30 Years
Unlike aluminate or silicates, our photoluminescent products do not lose their glow, hydrolyse, or disintegrate in water. In fact, our products are insoluble in water, ethanol, and other many solvents and exhibit no reaction with dilute mineral acids. Our products provided extended afterglow performance over a wide range of temperature from 68º – 1652º (-20 c – 900 c)
Here’s Your Sign
There are six different types of photoluminescent path signs. They display important information, and designs include door handle markers, stair markers, “Push to Open” signs, multi-purpose strips, obstacle strips, and stair nosing strips. Each sign has large, easy to read photoluminescent letters or pictures pictures to help show the way or other information.
Our signs reduce panic by providing directional evacuation and points of reference. Through quality, durable, dependable, and versatile design, we can provide your organization with a solution that will enhance your staff and guest’s ability to find their way in the event of an emergency.
- No system to fail
- No batteries
- No electricity
- No maintenance.
- No testing
- Low location illumination (smoke doesn't block them)
- With minutes of light the path will bet illuminated to SAVE LIVES
- Environmentally friendly and safe. Non toxic
- Easy installation
- Printed on aluminum substrate (not PVC, which is flammable and toxic) that’s fire resistant and maintains its glow during a fire.
- Approved by New York City MEA Commissions, exceeds all luminance standards.
- Repels graffiti
- Proprietary printing methods provide dynamic quality luminance values
- NightBright USA uses sturdy aluminum substrate to resist fire and maintain its glow during a fire
- Optimum UV exposure produces over twelve hours of luminescence