GE Wall Mount WattStation
Preparing for the Future
Over the next 5 years, virtually every automobile manufacturer plans to introduce a plug-in hybrid or battery electric vehicle. GE, with more than 100 year experience in the design and manufacturing of electrical distribution products, will supply the charging station infrastructure to support this industry change, starting with the WattStation.
The WattStation Wall Mount design is suitable for various commercial and residential locations. This product offers Level II charging, which is capable of reducing charge time from 12-18 hours to 4-8 hours, with service needs of 208-240VAC at 40A, assuming a 24kWh battery and a full-cycle charge.
The WattStation has a wide variety of features that make it reliable and beneficial to users in many different contexts.
- Sleek and modern design
- Wall mounted application
- The cord wraps conveniently around the unit keeping it organized and off of the ground
- Features a NEMA 3R plastic exterior
- Option for hard wired unit or plug-in unit
- A power button allows the user to completely shut off power to the charging station, resulting in zero energy consumption
- A green backlit charging icon will illuminate to signal that the vehicle is charging, and a red backlit icon illuminates to signal a fault has been detected
- An LED light surrounds the connector inlet and will illuminate white when the charging station is powered on
- Mounting brackets are designed for extremely easy install
- An enclosure lock is featured on the mounting brackets to prevent unwanted removal of the enclosure from the wall
- Nuisance tripping avoidance and auto re-closure
- Vehicle Ground monitoring circuit
- SAE J1772
- NEC 625
- cETL and ETL listed
- UL 2594
- cUL 2594
- NEMA and NIST
- ADA Compliance